Sunday, March 20, 2011

Babeland Review: Lelo Flickering Touch Massage Candle



Enjoy my review of the Lelo's Flickering Touch Massage Candle. You may read it on my other blog at The Countess. Here's an excerpt:

I have always loved Lelo products so imagine my delight when Lelo came out with its own line of massage candles! The scents sounded so incredibly delightful it was hard to choose just one, so I chose what sounded to me like the most exotic and romantic scent: Lelo Flickering Touch Massage Candle in Snow Pear and Cedarwood. Other scents include vanilla and creme de cacoa, and black pepper and pomegranate.

Go to The Countess to read the rest. That's where I keep all my sex toys reviews. Enjoy the review and treat yourself to a very nice massage candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment