Friday, December 23, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #19 - Filthy Leuker





This is my nineteenth Six Sentence Sunday. The six sentences are from Filthy Leuker, the latest in my Feral Heat erotic bisexual werewolf series. This novella is one hot read!

Charlotte dipped her finger in her Tuaca and rubbed it around her mouth, pursing her lips with the promise of much more. She pulled a pair of dice out of her back pocket of her jeans and rolled them in her palm. "What do you say we play with my Sex Dice?"
"What are Sex Dice?" Luke looked so open and naïve Sam wanted to hug him.
"He's adorable,"Charlotte brushed her fingers against Luke's arm, making Luke double-take at her bold gesture. 
Feral Heat (novella) and Fluff The Master (short story) are part of this series. Filthy Leuker also includes my bisexual characters Lina and Charlotte from my short erotic story Neighbors, published in the Vamps anthology by Torquere Press. You may find information about these three works in my links at the top of this web site. Feral Heat has its own link. The other two are in my Short Stories and Free Stories categories.  Feral Heat is for sale (and I recommend you read that one first) and Fluff The Master is a free read! Yes, you read that right. FREE READ! Got a Kindle, iPad, or Nook for Christmas? Get some Christmas cash? Buy my books with your loot!







For more information about Feral Heat, go to this link:


For more information about Fluff The Master, go to this link:

(scroll down)

This story includes Lina and Charlotte, my two lesbians from my story Neighbors, published by Torquere Press in its Vamps anthology in 2009. 

For more information about Neighbors, go to this link:

(scroll down to Vamps)


Enjoy and have a very happy holidays and a Happy New Year.

4 comments: