Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Purr" Is Finally No Longer Censored!

FINALLY! "Purr" is no longer banned at AllRomanceEBooks!! Pick up your copy today. This is my short erotic version of "Puss In Boots". My longer one, which is coming soon (self-published), is "Trouble In Thigh High Boots". You may also purchase this book at Amazon Kindle.

Purr - AllRomanceEbooks




EXCERPT
"Good afternoon, cat! How went your trip to the king?"
She smiled, happy he recognized her. She gave the farmer a confident smile, eager to continue her plan. She strode to him, and gave him a deep, elegant bow. "Very well, my friend. He enjoyed the gifts of my Master, the Marquis of Carabas." The farmer's wife nursed her infant, her full breasts spilling out from beneath her flowing cotton blouse. Such a hypnotic sight! An urge overwhelmed her to take a suck herself. She had a weakness for soft, enormous breasts, especially ones filled with milk. Her groin warmed, and shifted her stance to take the pressure from her arousal.
"You have a fine infant there. How old is he?"
"Six months, and my wife has lost all her baby weight. Those breasts are especially nice, particularly late at night when it's cold outside." He smiled, walked to Muca, and laid a hand on her shoulder. "I see you're as enraptured as I am of her."
"She is indeed a fine woman, sir."
"Stop gossiping about me, you two." His wife gave Muca a saucy look as she switched the baby from one breast to the other, giving Muca a momentary glimpse of a brown nipple. Her nipples grew erect at the beautiful sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment